Friday, June 17, 2016

Video preview of the new Hollow

Hi guys!

Feels so good to be back! Anyways, yesterday I figured the best way to show you the Hollow was to film it.
So I did film a short video ( with really cool music ) about it, starring Amber Wondermist, and a friend of mine was also in it - experiencing a glitch at that moment - Bayberry.
I went through one meadow from each season just to show you that all of them work fine and you can go from one to the other easily ( as long as you click it and not an unnamed area then there'd be a glitch called 'travelling to place 0'),

In addition, I also provided you with a sneak peak at Summit Style's styles. At the moment there's not a very huge choice but for a start it's more than enough and as I have mentioned in previous posts you can change your outfit as many times as you'd like no matter if it says you have 100 Maple Leaves and 100 diamonds.


    



So, now I'm going to leave you with the video and I hope you enjoy it, as much as I enjoyed making it for you. 

See ya round the waterfall! 

https://youtu.be/MbqyY_ELL0U - link to video is here ( sorry if you can barely see it ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment