Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Pixie Hollow Prom - 2016

Hi guys!

Sorry for posting so late today, but man I had a tough night!

Okay so last night was the second night of a week-long event called the Pixie Prom. It's a creation of two other blogger ladies like myself who've traditionally continued this for a second year.
Last year as far as I know it was the first ever prom. Back then I didn't know about it, so I wasn't there but this time - yesterday I was.



So, basically the prom is where you dress according to a theme and have fun with your friends. Give the fact that for half the planet this was going on from midnight till the early morning hours not everyone was available to come.
However, despite the fact that it would cost me some sleep I did stay up with my friends and had an awesome time. We even got to 'bully' a guy who randomly showed up at the place.



Okay, so when it comes to dress up the creators ( hosts ) of the event have a section in the part of the world meant for this that's actually the Queen's Boutique and there you can choose and save an avatar for the evening. ( Dewdrop is in the selection too, She's the one with the short black braid and a long red dress - I guess someone liked her so she got added there as well :3 )

Then you can go in any of the prom rooms available and just sit and chat. I don't really know whether the owners have actually planned something because I really couldn't stay up for that long I had an early morning today.

Anyways, it started on Monday and it goes on till this Sunday night every night till then from 8pm - 11pm EST ( check your timezone differences please, so you'd know what time that would be for you).

More information regarding this can be found on the hosts' blogsite: /https://iheartowls7240.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/pixie-prom-2016-is-here/   - click the link and read all about it!
Also the time is there as well and you can check out the prom world on www.worlize.com - all you need is an account and you're good to go.
You can make an account either by logging in via Facebook or Twiiter or you can create an old-fashioned one by email and password - that's what I did.

Anyhow, I hope to see you there tonight, I will be there for sure - and just so you'd recognize me I'll show you pictures of last night right now, and yes my username there is different it's mtrainpanda - kinda not Pixie Hollow related I know, but I use that account for other Worlize things too so....

And now, the pictures, here you go:





 

( again to see them bigger and with better quality click on them ) 

I will snapshot more from tonight as well by the way on the last picture the fairies Gwyn and Flame Magix are actually the hosts & owners of the prom world.  

Also, in the post on the prom on Wordpress - their blog - there is a link to their world so you don't have to worry about not finding it. 

Lastly, I will explain to you in a different post how things work on Worlize since not all of you have used it before okay? 

Great! 

See ya in a few minutes then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment