Saturday, June 25, 2016

Pixie Prom - Night 3

Hi guys - Dewdrop here!


Okay, so last night I was at the Pixie Prom, and let me tell you we had a lot of fun. You should definitely try to join us at least once?

Even though tomorrow night is the last night, there is a chance for the hosts to extend the prom due to the fact that some of us couldn't make it the previous nights because of time zone differences.

Anyhow, here are pictures of last night, and also I do not think I'm going to be over there tonight so there won't be footage from my end at least.



( click them for a better view )


We listened to all kinds of music - I even played them an Italian song because one of the hosts and one of the guests are Italian, so I wanted to say thank you by doing that. 

It was a lot of fun, hope you guys enjoy yourselves out there tonight!
Till next time,



2 comments: