Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pixie Hollow Prom - Last night but will it happen?

Hey guys, Stella here!

So, I've spend the entire day getting ready for the last night of the Pixie Hollow Prom, but I can't help but wonder will it even happen?

This came to my mind, after yesterday's night was canceled because nobody could make it. In any case, I did make my gown and I couldn't not be happier about the way it looks on me ( though I've gotta admit the hairstyle isn't exactly gown - oriented ) and how it looks in general.

To create this gown I used two gowns, from which the top i left from one and the long bottom I took from another gown and I turned it all into the following you're about to see.

Anyway, you can come If you can and want to, it's not  a 100% sure If the last night is gonna happen or not, but you can at least check.

For now nobody but me and a fairy called Shinymist are on, but it is kind of early so it's fine.

And, now finally after like 3 miles of text, here's the picture *drum rolls*



( click to see it better ) 


Do you like it? I sure do! But as I said previously, the hair isn't exactly for a formal event. Anyways, I hope you're preparing yourselves as well and I hope I get to see/meet you all there!

For now,  I'll leave you to your gown creating and such. 

See you later ( hopefully ), 




3 comments:

  1. I've already told you but i L-O-V-E your gown!
    Btw,did the last night happen afterall?I couldnt make it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already told you but i L-O-V-E your gown!
    Btw,did the last night happen afterall?I couldnt make it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know if it happened or not bc I stayed up for as long as I could and then i went offline to sleep. And thanks yeah u did xD

      Delete