Thursday, June 16, 2016

A look at the Hollow











Hi guys! Dewdrop here this time!

I was asked from Stella to replace her today and tell you what we went through in the new Hollow.
As you all know it's still a work-in-progress thing so we don't complain, hey we're at least back right?


 














Okay so, we're still experiencing Player 0 appearances - though we've never become it - and today we ran into some more weird issues.

It appears that when we're 3 or more on the same server every one of us has a different glitch going on. One can't talk, the other can't sit or fly and the third ( weirdest of all ) can actually do all this without a problem.

Today I was on firstly with Phoebe Twinklespark and Grace Bumbleblossom ( excuse me If I made a mistake with Grace's last name - thanks. ) and whenever we were all three online Phoebe and Grace couldn't talk, then one could but the other couldn't see it and then they'd freeze and wouldn't be able to fly.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything here, I'm merely trying to share with you all what you might go through when using this renewed Hollow and would kindly ask you to provide Wind Muddle ( via Facebook ) with feedback on the situation. He appreciates updates on things so he'd know what he should focus on with his teammate(s).

  


  Anyways, here is some new footage of me alone, the others and my friends. We were all in Havendish Square when these were taken and trust me it's actually fun to just hang out and talk on there.





     




Well that's it from me for now. I'm hoping you like all that you see on here, and I hope you can come join us, despite the issues you might face. 
Lots of love, till next time! 





                                                                                                                                                         

1 comment: