Thursday, June 16, 2016

Return of The Pixie Diaries ( Again )

Hi guys!

It's been an honor to have this blog and to have you as my readers, and well....Because of all that plus because my best friend is also back I'm returning as well YIPPIIIEEEE!

Alright now that I'm here, let's start off with the biggest news of all.

THE HOLLOW IS BACK. I REPEAT THE HOLLOW IS BACK!





Okay so all of you know that FairyABC was once upon a time a thing, however it didn't last very long.
BUT, our dear friend Wind Muddle who happens to be a whiz when it comes to recreating games, has surprised us by recreating the Hollow!
It still is a working progress, it's still missing a lot but we're at least able to go online make a fairy and chat while flying around the meadows.
All the meadows are available for visit, and within them only Schelly's Shears ( the hair salon + spa ), Diva Wings' Summit Style in Acorn Summit and Daisy's Dyes in Cherryblossom Heights are available for buying things.
You can change your fairy's looks for as many times as you want free of charge! Keep in mind though that for now the choice is down to only the primary hairstyles, and clothes so don't be harsh on our creator about it, he did say he's working on bringing the more good looking things back.
I was on there with my friends, and we were testing things out, gathering intell on bugs. I was and still am tipping Wind about any irregularities ingame such as glitches and other weird things, and for one thing, we all find it funny how one of the glitches is a ghost fairy 0. Also, some of the fairies have clones sometimes which is really weird.

  

Thats' the ghost I was telling you about - Fairy 0. And that on the other side is my fairy  
( one of three ) Stella.  



To be honest I was shocked when I first read about this and it was just a day before it was actually opened. I couldn't believe what my friend Phoebe Twinklespark was going on about, I read her Facebook posts and couldn't even type a word because I was in a mix of emotions.
Who would've thought that after three years time this would happen? We all thought Disney was doing something and would surprise us by bringing the Hollow back themselves but, as we all saw that didn't happen at all.
Instead, they made a game ( Disney Infinity ) which sucks your money out of your wallets like a vacuum cleaner, no matter that it's looking super fun to play - you still need to buy the actual console figures to use them ingame which believe me over here at least are anything but cheap.

Anyhow, back to our topic - this new game. As I previously mentioned you can fly everywhere and talk, and use the emotion icons like the laughing one, angry one, the ones with food music note and rock paper scissors ( yes you can actually make your own game without the party game as it was before ).

But, there's one catch. For now we alone need to keep a server up in order to play. That's easy really - you go on this site over here - http://www.fairyabc.com/server/     -  and all you  do is choose a server name from the list and DO NOT - I repeat - DO NOT close the tab, just go on the other site which is this - http://www.fairyabc.com/mainc/ - and play. If you happen to accidentally close the server tab the server will shut down disabling not only you  but everyone else who's been on it at the time to play.

So I basically gave you the links to the server and game site. Mind you again, its a work in progress thing so there are many glitches and issues so think of this as us helping Wind eliminate any potential problems ( or at least try to do so ),

In any case though, I'm sure we're all very grateful to him for creating our home again, our escape from the real world, into a world where we all knew each other and were friends.

In addition, I would like to also point out a thing about the chat. You can now chat and whisper. Also there aren't fairy profile pages and diary and home and furniture yet. Now, when you chat though there aren't any restrictions - like for example you can use offensive language - something that Disney didn't allow.
Maybe in time, this will be turned back on but even if it isn't we won't overdo it will we now?



I would like to thank you all now, for reading this till the end and promise you that I'll be around more and well keep checking you never know when I'll write again.

Bye for now and happy flapping!




3 comments:

  1. woohooo! First of all your blog looks BOMB,like yuuuuus,specially the banner!
    Second of all im so happy my blogger pal is back <3 ,girl we are like the only blogger fairies left everyone else moved to wordpress XD.
    Third of all ,props to you for the tips :D
    Can't wait for your next posts,I just realized I can actually reblog them if I want ! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God hi! Well reblog away and teach me how so I can do the same for your posts lmao xD Tnx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's simple! At the end of th epost,you find the Blogger symbol next to facebook,twitter,Google plus etc,just click on that ;)

      Delete