Friday, June 24, 2016

Pixie Hollow Prom - Night 2

Hey everyone, Stella here!


This time I was the one who was a part of the Pixie Hollow Prom organized by Gwyn and Flame Magix on Worlize.

It was awesome to see so many people come together, more than the first time I went there. Crystal Airshine and Shinymist as well as a fairy named Phoebe ( forgive the fact that I don't remember her last name please - thanks ) and Snowy and a bunch of others were there too.

   





The first thing that we did was gather in the Ballroom where the Prom always begins. It took a while for all of us to fly over there, because some were running late but eventually we all made it.




  


(click to see it better )



Afterwards, when we all finally made it, we went to the dance floor area and danced till the early morning hours. It was honestly a lot of fun. I had to go earlier than the rest unfortunately, but for the time that I was present I did manage to snap these pictures and I had an awesome time as well.
Hopefully I'll get to stay a bit longer tonight and I might even change gowns or something, we'll see.

For now though, here take a look at our crazy prom night 2.





( click to see them better ) 



Well, I hope you like them, and I hope you're gonna stick around for the next post later on ( or maybe tomorrow I don't know ).

For now stay indoors, cool off and have fun! 

Love you, and have a nice day/evening





No comments:

Post a Comment