Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Another Story Sneak - Peak

Hey guys, Harmony here again.



I came by today to let you all know of the story I've been working on. We decided the following:


1. The main character is our very own Amber Wondermist

and

2. Another sneak - peak's coming your way!


The story is almost half-way done. I'll be posting it very soon and for now sneak - peak one:




(click on the image to take a better look ) 



The first sneak - peak is this beautiful picture Amber made. Do you think you can guess why the story has a hummingbird named Flutter ( other than the fact that it's Amber's pet?) ? What might his role be? 


Well, here's a teaser that might help:


“I sent him so he could help you. I couldn’t stop him even If I tried to."


So what do you guys think this might be about? What would Flutter do in the story? Will he help somehow?

I suppose you'll have to either guess down in the comments section or wait and see when the story is published.

For now, have a flaptastic day!

Harmony - signing off.








No comments:

Post a Comment