Friday, August 26, 2016

Back for a story teaser & more!


Hey guys – your favorite fairy of the shinning Sun is back!
Just kidding 😜
But it is me – Stella the amazing light talent!
Okay, so let’s get serious for a bit. 🙂
I’m here because I’m supposed to present you with a new story teaser from the second story of the ‘Hollow’ series.
Before that though, I’d like to discuss two new shows , one of which a lot of people are obsessed with.
They’re called ‘Miraculous: Adventures of Ladybug & Chat Noir’ & ‘Regal Academy’.
Now, about the second one I don’t know much except that its about a girl who becomes the new Cinderella when she accidentally lands in a magical school while on the way to her normal Earth one.
How does one even manage to find a magical school – can someone tell me where to find one to go to – maybe I’d end up  in Alfea and then there’d be two Stellas – har har har. 😜


The first one though, I’ve watched entirely and I’ve become obsessed with it. It’s about a normal girl called Marinette who somehow – I won’t say how – gets the power of the Ladybug kwami aka she gets Tikki, a creature of magic who gives powers of good luck, and we have Adrien who’s Marinette’s crush who gets Plagg a kwami of misfortune who turns him into Chat Noir.
Season 1 is over but upcoming holiday specials for Halloween and Christmas will be hitting the online cartoon sites very soon – well when each holiday comes anyway – and plus some other exciting things that will keep us all on our feet till season 2 which is in the works and is expected to be done by 2017, but when exactly will  it be released is still unknown.
You can find links via banners for these and two other shows over on the blog’s homepage now! Check ’em out!

And now the part of the post you’ve all been waiting for – drum rolls- THE TEASER!!
So, so far I’ve written about 14 pages – I know I tried to make it less than the first story but there’s so much background stuff that would need to be explained if I made it shorter so to avoid a lot and I mean A LOT of questions I had to make it longer again.
So, here’s the long awaited teaser:
“Is this Pixie Hollow?”
He asked.
We just took a look at him, old and exhausted, and he was a new face to us. We had never seen him around before.
Who could he be? Could he be the villain I teased in the second teaser? And If so, what could he be after in the new Hollow?
Where has he been this entire time?
If you think you can brainstorm some good theories, share them with me down in the comments section – who knows you might actually get it right!
Well, that’s all for now,
Someone else might post again, so keep a lookout pixies!
Stella – signing out!
























No comments:

Post a Comment