Friday, July 8, 2016

Pixie Hollow Prom Story!


Hey guys, June here!


I don't really know If you managed to read the four-part story of our troubles during the Pixie Hollow Prom week ( especially mine I mean really why ), but If you haven't make sure you check this place for all of them - it's the Pixie Stories tab where me and my sisters will make sure to tell you our most exciting adventures such as this one in a long or a short version ( depends on who's writing them really I mean Stella can write for miles lol ).














So here's the link ( and an incredibly large pixel cat to go with it - seriously I had no idea it was that big o.o ) - Pixie Stories Tab   
 
                                             
 
Just click the name of the tab above and it'll lead you to the Pixie Stories tab where the stories are, just scroll down till you see the Pixie Hollow Prom part 1 subheading. Then the other three are right under that.

  




Also I'd like to let you know that there might not be any posts on this blog for a bit because in real life I'm moving so where I'm going there's no internet yet.

However, since it's in the same building as the place I live in now which is my grandma's, I still can come back here to use this internet to write to you all.

So it's not a total loss I think? At least you'll hear from me, I won't abandon this place like I did for a year or more, I swear.


Well it was fun writing this post, hope you enjoy the stories, till next time!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE DAT PIXEL CAT XD

    Now let me go to the stories section lol

    ReplyDelete