Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Back to say hi

Hi guys, Harmony here today!

Everyone else is busy around places and I got stuck with blog duty - lucky me.

Anyways, I just wanted to drop by and say hello and hope you are all okay. Nothing is happening much, I might attempt going on the Hollow today so you might see me there - or any of the other three so say hello.

Also, I have an exclusive tip from the creator Wind that the updates might get added till next week, because last time we spoke he said it'd probably take another week.

Anyhow, there's something else going on which I'm not allowed to share with you, but soon enough you'll see it. It involves me and another blogger friend on here ( guess who lol ) and you'll see it's fun.



Well that's it for now, hope your summer is going good so far, and I hope its not too hot where you're all from.


Lots of love and flowers!




1 comment: