Thursday, February 2, 2017

Promised new Theme


Hi guys, it's Juniper again,


Well, remember the promise in my New Year Resolution about finding time to freshen this place's look up?
As you can probably notice while reading this post, it kind of already happened.
It's a pre-spring theme which I'll keep until spring apparently. It's also  love-related thanks to the upcoming Valentine's Day.







Also, you might notice the tabs 'Stella's Fashion Spotlight' & 'Harmony's Camera Roll' are gone now - on both blogs.
The reason behind this is that I simply decided I wouldn't have enough time to keep those up to date. I'm only focusing on sharing game-related information, some other irrelevant stuff just for fun and writing. I really want to finish the story I've been trying to work on for a while for you all and I really hope you're gonna like the next chapter when it's up.

Also the blog over on Wordpress has a new symbol - the Garden Talents' Camp Pixie Dust badge - the butterflies.
I hope you all like this new look because I worked hard to make it happen and I hope you enjoy my renewed blog more!

p.s. I will also get to filling up the E-book section of the bookcase with stuff soon and I will update you when that's gonna start happening!

Keep them wings flappin'!










2 comments:

  1. awesome it looks so cute and heart wearming and cuddly and ahh idk heheh
    Maybe it's because for once in my life I'm really into the Valentine's day mood hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. https://www.miuiupdates.com/2021/05/sfilmywap.html

    ReplyDelete