Monday, October 31, 2016

Update #2 - FairyABC on Halloween



Hi guys, I'm back again!


I'm pretty sure you're all saying 'oh come on already' now.

But...I come with some exciting news!

Today when I logged in on FairyABC I accidentally ended up in a new place that was placed this weekend as a part of the party event for Halloween - which is today by the way so happy Halloween!
As I was saying....It took a little flying around until I read the name of the place - 'Halloween Meadow - Outisde of Pumpkin'.

I also saw a sign that said 'Inside Pumpkin'.

The entrance to this place is a pink square next to the pumpkin in Havendish Square that says 'Eat Me.' I tried several times thinking I'd get a Silly Sweet but instead I kept ending up in the Halloween Meadow over and over again,

Here's how you get there via pictures:



~  Entrance to the Halloween Meadow ~


~ The outside of the Halloween Meadow ~


~  Entrance to Halloween Pumpkin ~


~ Inside the Halloween Pumpkin ~






Also, to demonstrate this a bit better I've taken the liberty of creating a short clip: 






I hope you like it and I hope you're having an awesome Halloween!

Now, I'm leaving you to go trick-or-treating and have some fun!

See you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment