Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hollow Daily ! - Nature Day Snapshots !

Well Pixies , today I have a surprise for you . I was out in nature and I took several snapshots of flowers for all you garden lovers out there ! These are similar to the one's pedals we used to chase around with our fairies and sparrow men on Pedal Pick - Up . I hope you like them and oh yeah , I was thinking not all of you are keen on planting flowers for real so maybe virtually ? I will try and find a flower raising game online and provide you with the link and of course there will be a small change with the blog's look about now. So, that's it for now and another thing - I am also gonna make a welcome spring video that you can watch on my Youtube channel Stormfly Videos . Have fun in the shimmertastic spring days and remember dreaming is believing ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment