Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hollow Daily ! - A pretty busy day with Stella and Dewdrop

Heya Pixies ! Your Pixie Writer has come up with yet another amazing idea ! Whenever I update you with news on the Hollow , or just make a random Hollow post I will start it with Hollow Daily - sort of like a news article :P Neat huh? Well , today I was on my fairies Stella , Juniper and Dewdrop and I had tons of fun . I started the Unicorn quest on Dew Dew and I've almost got the whole outfit ! Anyway I saw that we've gathered 3186 signatures on our petition . Its link is all over the social networks so don't forget to sign it and here I can give it to you myself:  http://www.thepetitionsite.com/257/590/769/stop-the-closing-of-disney-mmorpgs/?cid=FB_TAF - And I just saw that the number of signatures has increased to 3200!! Keep it up Fairy Friends ! We can do this , we can save our worlds ! Share this link on any kind of social network you have we need 5000 signatures and we have a week and a half more before the closing date                              ( 19.09.2013 ) so hurry and a sincere thanks ! Anyway , here are photos of me in the Hollow today with some of the famous fairies and by myself with Starsparkle :)






 


No comments:

Post a Comment