Friday, September 20, 2013

A new beginning with some changes !

Hey there Pixie Pals ! Sorry I couldn't update sooner , I was kinda and still am busy with school . Anyway , I wanted to tell you something.. It's not very exciting and most of you may already know that there is another way to keep flying with your fairies ( fairies only ) ! Yes , that's right the Pixie Hollow UK still lives but without the chat option and the world itself where you actually get to fly around . But , you do get three empty slots and that means three fairies with all kinds of clothes and home items ! So what are u waiting for ? Recreate your fairies now ! Here is a photo of my fairies - they don't have the same names as the original ones but I'm planning on making an account for them too :) Oh and one more thing , here is the link to the website where you can create a fairy ! - Disney Fairies | Official Disney Fairies UK Site



No comments:

Post a Comment