Saturday, September 17, 2016

TPD is now on Facebook!

Hey guys,


Exciting news from June today!


I flew by to inform you that from now on this blog has an official Facebook page!!





It's exciting isn't it?? I'm eeking myself still.

I was thinking about it for a long while, and I just now figured out how to sync the Wordpress blog to the Facebook page so I decided to give it a go.

The page is The Pixie Diaries - same as the blog itself. You can easily keep updated from there too! Whenever there's a new post it'll automatically come over there from Wordpress!

I hope you'll give it a like!

Also a little tip - the learn more button which is blue and rectangular right under the page's banner is actually a link to the blog! Click it to see the blog and read news from there - or click the Facebook posts and they'll redirect you to the blog posts too.


Well, that's all for now and I'll be adding a button for it on the homepage! Stay around for that!

Lots of love,










No comments:

Post a Comment