Saturday, June 18, 2016

The day today at the new Hollow


Hey everyone, Stella here!


















Today I went in the Hollow and to tell you the truth it lagged less than before ( i only refreshed like twice and then it was all good ) and there were 8 people online at the same time even!
I love it there, and today I made a new friend!














Her name is Pandora, and her and I had a nice chat until I left her for bit to come and post this here.
A lot of people were on and well, its fun having everyone back and seeing some random faces that always showed up years ago in the actual Hollow.
Well, here's a picture of the two of us sitting and chatting in Havendish Square ( p.s. how do you like my new outfit? )


Okay, now I'm going to leave you here because I need to help Dewdrop with her outfit ( she doesn't really like the one she has now so - help me God here. )

I wish you a good night/day wherever you're all at and a happy summer vacation to those of you who like me have it going on already!

Till next time, happy flapping!




1 comment:

  1. Oh lucky! I can't visit servers with other people ;'(
    Btw,you're super active,wow!!

    ReplyDelete